Treatment is a partnership between client and practitioner with both of us working toward your improved health and well-being. To receive the full benefit, I strongly encourage:
- drinking plenty of water before, during, and after your visit
- having something to eat within 3-4 hours before your visit
- avoiding heavily scented soaps, lotions, perfumes, etc.
- avoiding caffeine, alcohol, and recreational drugs on the day of treatment
- arriving on time or early for your visit
- turning your cell phone off for the duration of our visit